Information Management Systems Support and Training Officer
An exciting opportunity exists within the Information & Technology department for a highly motivated and skilled individual. This position will be responsible for administration of Council's Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS), training and supporting staff in using the EDRMS system.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the administration of the EDRMS so that information is kept secure and meets organisational requirements.
- Responsible for providing staff with support in the use of the Council's EDRMS including the maintenance of user manuals and training resources.
- Responsible for training staff in records management principles and use of EDRMS.
- Contribute to the development, maintenance and implementation of standards and procedures within the EDRMS.
- Optimise EDRMS performance through regular maintenance and coordination of internal and external support.
For further details please contact Veena Menezes on 9747 7135.